\

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Black & Leather!

Hey guys, This was the outfit I wore yesterday. I am so in love with my boots that I got from WoolWorths for 500/= !! Thanks to my awesome workmate Qat for the pics!! I recently started having my lunch outdoors since we got new benches in our mini park at the office and I keep telling my    workmates how I love this tree. Its so beautiful!It just makes the whole mini- park feel so serene! Have a great weekend and those going out for 7's, have fun and go KENYA!
Seduction Leather Jacket- Gifted | Warehouse Sweater- Kangemi Market | Calvin Klein Jeans- Toi Market | WoolWorth's Boots | Sling Bag- Gikomba | Earrings- Mr. Price | Bangles- Maasai Market & Gifted

4 comments:

  1. Great pairing! You totally nailed it :)

    http://kenyanfashionpoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dear. Checked out your blog, awesome style dearie!

      Delete
  2. I know that tree hehehehehe reminds me of my days at Mutiso Menezes.

    ReplyDelete