\

Friday, September 14, 2012

DIY Bag from Ordinary to CHIC!




This was my DIY project at home. My bag is practically falling to pieces and I really love the studs on the sides, so I decided to move them to another bag...






And yet again, I got another surprise in my fridge from my boys Shaun & Dan.. Thank you guys :) This is my third birthday cake this year!!



Hey Stylish People,
This was me earlier today, and yes I actually did have car problems, so I had to drive it back home then catch a mat to work! So much for my early start today! Anyway, I will definitely make the most of the afternoon. Have a great weekend!
Denim Co Skinnies- Gifted, Jones New York Blouse- Gikomba, Peep Toes- Bus Station, Kobas Blazer- Toi, Scandiano Bag- Eldoret hawker, Ring and Earrings- Gifted.
Stylishly,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment