\

Friday, October 18, 2013

Formal with a classy African twist!

 Hey guys,
Hope you've had a lovely week! Can you believe we are almost at the end of the year?? Oh how time flies! Well this was my outfit yesterday from work to school. I really, really LOVE it as its formal but the African touch is so elegant and timeless! Anyway, I hope you all have a great long weekend... Happy Mashujaa Day!

Blouse- Toi Market | Skirt- Custom -made (my own design) | Cow Horn Bangles- Maasai Market | Follie Follie Bag- Kenyatta Market | Evie Heels- Toi Market | Sunnies- Mr. Price | Earrings- Jewels by Angeline |Rings- Gifted 

10 comments:

  1. I love the African print skirt. I have started incorporating lots of African prints with a modern twist in my style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joan! Thanks for reading! Its great that you are incorporating loads of African prints in your day to day style.. I am sure you look amazing! Lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey hun, awwww thanks girl! Lovely weekend sugar!

      Delete
  3. Always so Classy! Thats my cuz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cuz, how've you been? Thanks for dropping by the blog :-) Salimia guys and lovely weekend hun.

      Delete
  4. Very very beautiful look:)

    My latest post http://mumbishokey.wordpress.com/2013/10/19/forget-the-denim-shirtget-a-denim-maxi-skirt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mumbi! Thank you! I hope you are having an awesome Mashujaa Day! X

      Delete
  5. i really love this look,,!i have to try it,thanks for the idea hun

    ReplyDelete
  6. the look is amazeeeballs!!!! and how comfi do those sandals look, and the whole color combination is just beautiful. love it!!!

    ReplyDelete