\

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

KUNG'ARA: Classic Black Dress!

 Hey guys! How are you? So Im back! Thank you for your patience while I've been away and what better way to come back but with a collaboration! So we (PikchaGUY and I) got the opportunity to work with the elegant KUNG'ARA store.

KUNG'ARA is a gorgeous boutique located in Karen Plains that stores stylish clothes, shoes and accessories. When I went for my fitting, I could barely contain my excitement and was blatantly overwhelmed by the lovely merchandise all around me. Guys, like i wanted to buy everything in the store! So when we got talking about their new collection, the thing that really striked me was the fact that it was made locally. The pan-african joy in my heart swelled up as I looked through the fabulous collection made by Kwesh, a Ugandan designer. The Appliqué Collection was inspired by appliqué's that you see in this classic black dress and others that I will be posting in the next few days.

Now which woman won't want a classic sheath dress in their wardrobe? This elegant number is so versatile and can be worn to various functions ranging from the office to cocktails. So do have a lovely day and stop by for more from the KUNG'ARA collection.......
The lovely pics by the super-duper awesome PikchaGUY

 Dress- KUNG'ARA| Pear Earrings- Biashara Street | River Island Watch- Gifted | F21 Rings- Gifted | Bag- Amazon UK | Peep-toe Heels- Bus Station

12 comments:

  1. GASP!!!!!!!!!! Stunning Mrs. Barley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha that gasp has cracked me up! Asante :-)

      Delete
  2. I looove Kung'ara their stuff is just off the chains!!!The bag is quite a number too...!

    www.mumbishokey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Mumbi! You looked stunning in Kung'ara as well!

      Delete
  3. Are those Brass rings, IN DEEP LOVE

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are Wanjiru! Got them from Jewels by Angeline. CHeck them out on FB.

      Delete
  4. That dress is so impeccably elegant! Love it!

    Kui K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely especially the front detail. The bag chic.

    ReplyDelete