\

Monday, November 11, 2013

Shades of Grey!

 Hey Guys,
Hope you had a great weekend. On Saturday, my best friend had one of those traditional ceremonies, the dowry negotiations to be specific and it was such a lovely afternoon. Super excited and I cant wait for the actual wedding! Anyway, this was my Friday outfit. I really LOVE wearing different shades of the same colour.....more like monochrome but breaking it with jeans or something neutral. Anyway, do have a great week and thanks for stopping by!!

Atmosphere Blouse- Freddies | Blazer- Toi Market | Ma Spiga Wedge Heels- Random Hawker in Westlands | Susen Bag- Tony Sells Bags | Rings- Gifted

4 comments:

  1. I want that BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the look as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet! Thank you for stopping by as well!

      Delete
  2. That's a beautiful bag:)Nice look.

    My latest post http://mumbishokey.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/when-its-cold-outsideno-need-to-worry/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mumbi, thank you and do have a great weekend!

      Delete