\

Monday, June 27, 2011

My Blog was featured!

Hey Guys,

Just wanting to thank Victoria of Justice Pirate on her Modest Fashion Feature #27, that included me!!! For more on the feature or her  blog, click on the link above! Below, kindly find her feature. Xoxo

June 25, 2011


Modest Fashion Features #27

I'm sorry I didn't do any modest features last week. I hope you enjoy this week's features though! Question: do you get emailed the responses I write to your comments on my blog?

I was also wondering if you think it would be too much if I were to do two outfit entries a week? I tend to do one a week, but many people sent me outfits to borrow and I want to be able to send them back as soon as possible. I usually do this entry each week (modesty fashion features) and one outfit entry. Every other week I do the movie/music entry. Therefore, I don't do THAT many entries each week, but I feel badly if I overload blog reading lists.

[Click photo for zoomed-in details]




Favorite of the week: Shantee!
Top Left to right: Amber, Sienna, Mandi
Bottom left to right: Nud'acol, Fashion Agony, Hilary
If you want recognition for your modest outfits just let me know about your blog in a comment or even submit a photo here. Most of the time I pick from my random searches of bloggers or daily reads. To see the daily features and people's submissions, follow this tumblr I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment